Tuesday 29 March 2011

andrew thomas herbert.

My first and only ever real love is my fiancé, Andrew.  We have been together for almost a year and a half and as each day goes by, I have loved him more and more.  I love his gorgeous green eyes, his beautiful personality, his amazing sense of humour and his kind heart.  I could spend every second of every day with him and never ever get bored.  


Andrew and I started going out at the beginning of 2010 and got engaged the same year.  We instantly knew that we shared a special bond and quickly realised that we were meant for one another.

The one thing that past relationships have taught me is that the love I have for Andrew is incredibly rare and that nothing has ever, or will ever, compare.  I've never experienced such strong feelings for anyone and I still get butterflies in my tummy whenever I'm around him.  I always knew that I would be with Andrew, I remember telling my best friend the night that I met him that I could see myself with him and that we would be together for a very long time.  Not only did this happen, but we're now engaged and looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together.      


This boy is most definitely the love of my life.  I believe that you can only truly love once and Andrew is my first and last.  He is a beautiful person who is so loving and caring.  He is the first person I have completely trusted and he is the one I want to share everything with for the rest of my life.  As corny as it sounds, I believe we complete each other.  We compliment each other and he make me so happy.  He is my best friend and my soul mate.  I love him to bits and pieces :)






No comments:

Post a Comment