Monday 28 March 2011

sierra maree millar.


My name is Sierra.  I’m a psychology student, a cleaner and a football player.  

The things I love most in life are my boyfriend, my family, my friends, my puppy dog Mickey and fishies, T2 tea, ‘pretty’ days, Liverpool, reading Archie comics in a beanbag on a rainy day whilst eating cookies with milk, dancing on a Saturday night with anyone who will be seen with me, anything vintage, Titans, photography, fishing, dark chocolate, The Saints, cute dresses, Tomato Brothers carbonara, I Love Billy shoes, music and all it’s types, GCU and the Roar, tutus, kisses and cuddles with Andy Pandy, inspiration boards, pretty tattoos and piercings, beers, cocktails, animals, The Powerpuff Girls, rainbows, fairies, lollypops, British comedies, clever American shows, beaches, road trips, old cartoons, vintage cars, charities, dress up parties, travel brochures, daydreaming and Baskins.  I also love playing soccer, which I have played for over 15 years and I really love it.
On week days you will usually find me either at uni or work or at training or with the boy.  On the weekends, I like to play soccer, hang out with my family and friends or out on special dates :) 
My idea of a perfect day would start by waking up next to my beautiful boyfriend, cuddling up next to one another as we watch the sunrise.  Then we would get out of bed, go for a run, have a big breakfast at a local cafe before going home and getting ready for a big day of shopping, where I would meet all my friends.  We’d have lunch at a nice restaurant after shopping before going home and getting ready for a night at the football.  We’d have a big family dinner before going out and dancing the night away.  What a lovely day :)
The kinds of people I enjoy the most are those who are happy, positive people who have a good sense of humour and are loyal.  That’s important to me because I think trust is an important thing in any kind of relationship and the easier it is to trust someone, the easier it is to wear your heart on your sleeve and be your complete self. 
My dreams for the future are to graduate as a sports psychologist, get married to Andrew and have three children and for my family and friends and I to live a happy and healthy life.  I am a worrier and that often times makes it difficult to make my dreams become a reality, but I am working hard to overcome my fears and make changes to my life in order to be successful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment