Tuesday 29 March 2011

joseph henderson millar and therese bernadette hethorn.

My dad's name is Joseph but most people call him Joe.  He was born and raised in Belfast, Northern Ireland until he was 15 before moving to Brisbane, Australia with his parents and two brothers to join his sister, who moved here a year before.  He's tall, has blue eyes just like mine and dark hair.

He works as a truck driver and has done for the past seven years.  He loves listening to BBC Radio on a Sunday morning whilst he cooks a huge breakfast for everyone.  His passion in life is sport, especially soccer, which he played for many years.  He is my coach and has been for the past 8 years.  Dad is my inspiration on the soccer field and I hope to one day be able to play like him.

My mum's name is Therese but most people call her Terri.  She was born in Brisbane and had three sisters and a brother.  She has black curly hair, brown eyes and is short like me.

She works at a school as a teacher aide and has done for twenty-five years.  She is currently studying her fine arts degree and hopes to become a secondary school teacher.  She is incredibly talented as an artist and I wish I could be as talented and creative as her.

My parents met through a mutual friend in 1986.  Whilst they were dating, they travelled overseas and came back a married couple after they went to Hollywood.  They have now been married for 24 years.





No comments:

Post a Comment