Sunday 1 May 2011

talents.

I feel a bit weird answering this one.  I don't think I'm talented in the slightest, I don't have a great deal of confidence in my abilities to do anything.  I know I can do and enjoy doing some things, so I'll just talk about them.


I can play soccer.  Dad has been my coach for years and has played me in some high pressure positions on the field, telling me he thinks I have a great deal of potential and is very confident in my understanding of the game.  


I have a knack for learning languages relatively quickly.  Throughout school, I studied Japanese and was promoted to the extended class every year.  I also studied Italian at university and like to read about other languages around the world.  My love of languages and linguistics makes it easy to achieve good results in whatever language I am learning, so my good results didn't come without a lot of reading up on the subject and as much practical work as possible.


I can do art.  I love painting, drawing, photography, sculpture.  I always loved art at school and love coming up with new and exciting ways to portray an emotion, an event or anything subject matter that comes to mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment