Wednesday 27 April 2011

bad side.

I believe I am a good person, but have plenty of flaws.  When I think of this question, I think everybody should answer it starting with this quote from Marilyn Monroe - "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." 

Everybody has flaws and nobody is perfect.  I think of a discussion Aidan was having with Carrie on "Sex and the City" about the wood he used to build the love seat he made for Charlotte and Trey for their wedding.  He said that he thought the flaws in the wood were beautiful because they made the piece unique, saying that the same theory can be applied to people.

My flaws include the following:

Moody.

Impatient.

Gossip too much.

Tells white lies.

Swears too much.



No comments:

Post a Comment