Thursday 21 April 2011

dreams can come true.

 I spend most of each day dreaming about my future and thinking of ways in which I can turn my dreams into reality.  Now that I'm approaching my mid twenties, a lot of my dreams are starting to consider my future husband and the children I will have, rather than be entirely focussed on making me happy like they were when I was growing up.

I dream of growing old with Andrew and being able to reminisce when I'm older about the adventures, dates and events we experienced together, such as our first trip to Melbourne.  I dream about creating traditions with him and being able to share them with our babies.  Most importantly, I dream about the eternal love we will share and the many wonderful experiences we will have over the many years to come.  


I dream of having three children and have always imagined that I would have a boy and twin girls.  I would love to have a boy and a girl but obviously don't mind as long as they're healthy.  I dream of sending them to good schools and encouraging them to participate in a variety of extra curricular activities.  I dream of our family home on a regular basis and don't want an expensive, stylish house, but would rather a renovated Queenslander that epitomises us as a family, full of laughter and personality.  I imagine that we will own a two storey, five bedroom, 3 bathroom, big yard, study, 2 car garage, swimming pool, sports bar and room for each of us to have our own personal space.  I dream of having chickens, a cat, guinea pigs, fish and two Maltese Terriers called Buzz and Indie.










I dream of moving out with Andrew, Ben and Rhylea in the near future and remaining close friends for the rest of our lives.  I dream of still being able to see them regularly after we start our own families and allow our children to grow up together.  I dream of being able to invite my other friends to my home as well and hold dinner parties and afternoon teas.

I dream of being my perfect weight by the time my wedding rolls around and try to maintain it after I get married.  I dream of being able to play soccer again until I'm too old to play anymore, run, swim and cycle every morning and try as many sports as I can.

I dream of being financially stable.  I don't necessarily want to be rich, but I do want to have the money to be able to support my family, give my children a good education, explore the world and be able to retire at a reasonable age.

I dream of being the sports psychologist of the Brisbane Roar, before moving to England and working for a team in the English Premier League.

I dream of having a positive self image and being able to embrace my unique qualities.  I dream of having no anxieties in relation to my appearance and being able to accept my flaws and go as far as embracing them because they make me different.

I dream of practicing my faith by attending church every Sunday with my family.  I dream of being able to give my children an understanding of our faith and give them the opportunity to develop an understanding of their own beliefs.

I dream of being able to manage my anxieties and eliminate all negative thoughts.  I dream of living life to the fullest and allow positive thinking to direct me in the most suitable path.

I dream of being able to make a financial contribution to charity on a regular basis.  I also dream of contributing my some of my time to charitable organisations as a volunteer and support their cause in a more practical sense.

 I dream of always having fun, spending quality time with my family and friends and making the most of anything life throws at me.



No comments:

Post a Comment