Friday 22 April 2011

first kiss.

My first kiss was one I would rather forget, as the only kisses I want to remember these days are those I have with Andrew.  So I'll write about my first kiss with Andrew instead.

Andrew and I had known each other for a couple of weeks and loved each other's company so much that we had spent most of every day together.  I had driven Andrew home after a night out at the pub with a couple of friends and we sat outside his house talking for a while before he got ready to leave my car.  We normally hugged each other when we said goodbye and so I thought we would again, only to be surprised when I felt him slobber down the side of my face!  Unfortunately I didn't know he was preparing to kiss me and turned my head to offer him the good night cuddle.  Just as he was about to sneak off sheepishly, I told him to do it again and next came the best kiss I've ever had.

Next day he asked me out, just in time for Valentine's Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment