Friday 1 April 2011

the last day on earth.

If this was my last day on Earth, I would make sure I live it to the fullest.  I would start by waking up beside Andrew at the Grand Hotel in Melbourne and having a fabulous breakfast in bed.


We would then walk along Swanston Street and take in the sights and sounds before meeting our friends and family at a restaurant at South Bank where we will eat and drink for hours with those who we love the most, celebrating my relationships and the experiences we have shared.


After saying leaving my friends and family to enjoy the rest of their party, I would go for a walk with Andrew along the Yarra River and watch a football match at AAMI Stadium.  After we watch one of the best games of all time, we'd go for a tram ride to St Kilda where we would watch the sunset and lie under the stars and cuddle.






No comments:

Post a Comment