Wednesday 27 April 2011

this is not a love story, this is a story about love.

(500) Days of Summer (2009).


IMDb Synopsis:  "An offbeat romantic comedy about a woman who doesn't believe true love exists, and the young man who falls for her."

IMDb Rating:  8/10

My Rating:  8.5/10

My Thoughts:  I loved this movie!  Andrew has been badgering me to watch it since we first started dating and now I know why.  Such a fantastic film that sends you on an emotional rollercoaster, it really is a must see.  The only reasons I gave it an 8.5 instead of a perfect 10 was a) I hated Summer and Tom broke my heart to the point where I'm still crying and the film finished a good half hour ago and b) Summer is so ridiculously pretty that a lot of the time I was just wishing I was her instead of watching the movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment