Thursday 28 April 2011

how to upset me.

To be entirely honest, I'm an overly sensitive person and too many things upset me.  I can get easily upset over the tiniest things but when it comes to things that truly are upsetting, I'm not very good at handling it.

Cruelty towards any person, animal or thing in any form makes me upset more than anything.  I hate the thought of anything suffering because of somebody else because there is no excuse for it and nobody gains anything from it.

Like everybody, death upsets me.  It upsets me for the obvious reasons, but also because it is a very personal thing yet everybody experiences the loss of somebody throughout their lifetime.  Everybody's experiences are unique and their grieving process mirrors that, making it difficult to offer the comfort needed to those who have lost somebody and in turn, it is difficult for the griever to express what it is that they emotionally require.

Horrors, thrillers and action films upset me.  Rhylea absolutely loves the scary films but I find them too upsetting to watch.  I find it difficult to watch a lot of dramas too but can sit through them if I am with someone, whereas I can't even bear to watch these types of films in a cinema surrounded by hundreds of people.

Arrogant and dogmatic people upset me, particularly when they don't really understand the topic they are discussing and shove their ideas down peoples throats without any evidence to back themselves up. 



No comments:

Post a Comment