Monday 4 April 2011

what i stand for.

I believe it's important to have beliefs and philosophies, they help shape us.

I believe in God and I wish I was more committed to practicing my faith, but I don't know how to practice the faith when some of my personal views contradict those of the Church.

I believe in the abolishment of animal testing and support those companies who do not test on animals.

I believe in making a contribution to society where able, whether that be through work or volunteering so that everybody is working together to build a community.

I believe that money isn't everything and would choose to be poor and happy over rich and sad any day.

I believe that we've come a long way in our understanding of mental health but there is still a lot more education needed to ensure people understand the impact that it can have on a person's well being.

I believe the best kinds of friends are those who will always support you and offer you eternal, unconditional love.

I believe family should be the most important thing in life and will always be my number one priority.

I believe the greatest feeling in the world are the feelings that come with being in love with the right person.

I believe work, rest and play is the way life should be experienced.

I believe in order to live by all these beliefs, you must love yourself.  You must have the confidence and self respect to be able to live life to the fullest and the clarity to decipher your personal views and values.



No comments:

Post a Comment